Team AO Family,
12 simple yet profound rules to live LIFE by…
- There is a God and it is not you or I! Everything that has been created had a Creator. You and I are no different. The miracle of your life is not a cosmic accident, and so it would behoove you to seek the Creator in order to understand your specific, designed purpose. LIFE can help you find truth for yourself, and uncover your purpose.
- The game is not over until you win! God created you and me to win and dominate. In order to win we must play a game that gives us a shot at real victory, and LIFE is a game that you can win!
- You are who you are, but you can change. You may like it or hate it, but regardless you are stuck with your shape, size, contour, skin color, and all of your body’s perfect imperfections. But we can learn to change our attitude, conversation, and habits and create a new tomorrow. LIFE changes, so can we!
- You will continue to learn a lesson until you learn that lesson. There are not guarantees in this life. We could not learn to walk until we mastered the ability to get up after a fall. Do you spend your time complaining about your shortcomings or learning from them? LIFE give us a business that is very forgiving when we fall. When can learn LIFE’s lessons in an affordable environment, while still growing. Grow personally as your team grows!
- Never stop learning. The man who does not read has not advantage over the man who cannot read. LIFE will always be moving. If you are learning it will move forward, if you are not learning you are going backwards.
- Find something worth dying for, so that you may truly live. What do you care about more than yourself? Whose needs supersede your needs? Live your LIVE in a way that when you die, you will be missed.
- Don’t quit. When things are not going your way, and your dream gets lost in a dark cloud of doubt, what ever you do…don’t quit! Today people quit on marriages, children, jobs, and LIFE, but remember rule number two. It’s not over until you win!
- Always do right. In the long run, choosing right pays better dividends that choosing wrong. The easy path is usually the wrong path. A righteous LIFE is a choice, and it pays well.
- Everywhere you go there you are. Everyone is not problematic! If all of your relationships are strained it might just be you. LIFE keeps a scoreboard, and relationships are valuable points.
- If you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas. Let’s face it… we do become like those that we associate with. Successful people spend their lives hanging around success people. It you are the smartest person in your network then it is time to build your LIFE network.
- In the end, people do what they want to do. So often we live our lives afraid to ask others for commitments of time and money because we assume they have limitations on both. Only to see those same people spend hours in front of the TV, and thousands on diminishing assets. Ask people to commit to their LIFE, and if they say no then you have done your part.
- Opportunities abound, but help is scarce. There are countless ways to get ahead in our world, and there is a market for every conceivable product, widget, and service. The problem lies not in what shall we do, the problem is in who will help me. LIFE offers us a unique opportunity coupled with a team that by its very natural has to help you succeed.
What are your thoughts about LIFE?